Programmable Logic Controllers
PLCs are the heart of nearly all of Trutegra control systems.
Trutegra engineers have proven expertise on various PLC platforms. These include all Allen-Bradley processors, GE Fanuc, Modicon, Mitsubishi, Siemens and many others.
PLC application experience includes:
- Integration with drive systems
- Precision tension control
- Winders and un-winders
- Integrated motion
- Continuous loss-in-weight
- Lighting control
- Vision systems
- Remote data monitoring
- Material handling
Critical processes running on obsolete PLC equipment represent a tremendous risk to production.
Trutegra can easily provide a price and schedule to accomplish the upgrade. Users enjoy the benefits of having current hardware and improved maintainability using modern programming tools. One of the biggest benefits of upgrading is the ability to network various processors and smart devices over Ethernet. This opens the door to improved data collection and monitoring, remote troubleshooting and support of processes, and seamless connectivity between the plant floor and enterprise software systems.
The following PLC processor upgrades are available:
- A-B PLC-2, 3, and 5 to A-B Logix Processors (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix)
- A-B SLC 500 to A-B Logix Processors
- Siemens S5 to S7 conversions
- Reliance AutoMAX to A-B Logix Processors
- GE Fanuc Series 6 to GE Fanuc RX7i