Specifically designed for your company.
Our projects are made to fit our customer’s unique needs.
From concept to completion, our engineers design a system to perform exactly what is needed in your company. Whether it be tracking the location of the sun to control the orientation of solar panels, or directing a crane carrying thousands of pounds of molten steel out of a furnace we design a system to safely complete the job. We offer
- Full-scale project management services covering each phase of the project
- Preliminary engineering
- In-house CAD capabilities
- Electrical and controls engineering
- Complete UL508A certified panel shop
- UL698 certified panel shop for Intrinsically Safe Projects
- UL48 and UL879 certified digital sign shop
- Stringent quality control checks and procedures to make sure the job is done right, the first time
- Budget-conscious, detail-oriented, creative problem solvers, utilizing years of experience in a wide array of disciplines
- 24/7 emergency service
In-House CAD capabilities
Well organized, thorough and accurate design drawings are the Hallmark of any successful automation project.
Trutegra’s comprehensive written documentation procedures enable our designers to produce consistent, accurate and well-organized design drawings for every job. Our procedures begin with the standardized engineered details, and include systematic reviews of all drawings for accuracy and compliance with applicable standards. Broadly speaking, our goal is to facilitate the efficient transfer of design information, and leave the customer with a useful design package that exceeds expectations.
- We remain current with the latest version of AutoCAD software
- We design to UL508A for Industrial Control Panels, and to both NFPA 79 and NEC electrical Standards.
- We abide by thorough drawing and documentation check procedures.
Our Drawing packages include, but are not limited to:
- System Architecture
- I/O list
- Enclosure Layout and Assembly
- Complete Wiring Schematic including Power, Control, I/O, and Field Wiring
- Notes and Symbols