Control Panel Design and Assembly
Trutegra has a reputation of consistently meeting customer delivery requirements by producing quality control panels and systems.
- In-house panel fabrication, assembly, wiring & testing
- Standardized quality and testing procedures
- Panels assembled to current NEMA and NFPA standards
- UL508A certified
- CSA certified
- UL698A certified
- CE Conformity available upon request
- Panel retrofits on customer site
- Custom enclosures and layouts
- Unequaled quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Quality components and accessories as standard
- Wiring and component assembly is neat, well-organized and clearly-labeled
Trutegra’s 12,000 ft office space is home to a full control panel shop
We take pride in our panel assembly. All of our control panels are built in-house by our UL508A and UL698 certified panel shop to our superior quality standards. We offer control panel design, assembly, wiring, and testing.
Work For Us.
Interested in working for Trutegra? We are always seeking new engineers to grow our staff of innovative problem solvers. Trutegra offers a very flexible and creative work environment, with the opportunity to learn many new technologies. A competitive salary and great benefits await you. Click below to submit your resume today!