Since the beginning in 1987, Trutegra's team has been creating cost-effective, ﬂexible, efﬁcient solutions from simple panel design and assembly to complex turnkey systems for a wide variety of industries and applications. As a full-service integrator with an in-house UL-certiﬁed panel shop and complete CAD capabilities, they are proﬁcient in all major control platforms, PLC, HMI/SCADA systems, software languages, communication networks, drive systems, and industrial implementation. All electrical and instrumentation packages are designed for safety, quality, functionality, maintainability and constructability.
Trutegra is a Rockwell Authorized Systems Integrator AND a Siemens Solution Partner.
With many years of experience and a résumé of successful applications, Trutegra ensures our clients receive quality, ﬂexible solutions, reduced start-up time, continuity between projects and shortened design time yielding the lowest cost of ownership.
- Full-Service Systems Integration
- Premier Crane Services and Solutions – including Skew Control, Collision Avoidance, Obstacle Avoidance, and No-Sway
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems including ABICS™ and SIBICS™ – Our Allen-Bradley or Siemens-based PLC positioning solutions
- AC & DC Drive Systems
- Motion Control
- 24/7 Support on Most Types of Controls & Drive Systems
- Electrical and Instrumentation/Control (E&IC)
- Control Panel Design, Assembly, Wiring, & Testing (UL508A, UL698)
- Full Project Implementation Services
- Programming (PLC, HMI, SCADA)
- Process Control Systems
- Camera and Vision Systems
- Industrial Network Design and Installation, including Fiber Optic Systems
- Machine Retroﬁts & Legacy Product Upgrades
- Bulk Material Handling
"With Trutegra, I am confident that the job will be done on time, within budget and with no downtime. They have saved us countless dollars and many hours of downtime by being able to respond to the very simple to the most complex service calls. They are our partners - an extension of our operational facility."
- Plant Manager at a Major Coating Manufacturer in Charlotte, NC