Since the beginning in 1987, Trutegra's team has been creating cost-effective, ﬂexible, efﬁcient solutions from simple panel design and assembly to complex turnkey systems for a wide variety of industries and applications. As a full-service integrator with an in-house UL-certiﬁed panel shop and complete CAD capabilities, they are proﬁcient in all major control platforms, PLC, HMI/SCADA systems, software languages, communication networks, drive systems, and industrial implementation. All electrical and instrumentation packages are designed for safety, quality, functionality, maintainability and constructability.
Trutegra is a Rockwell Authorized Systems Integrator AND a Siemens Solution Partner.
With many years of experience and a résumé of successful applications, Trutegra ensures our clients receive quality, ﬂexible solutions, reduced start-up time, continuity between projects and shortened design time yielding the lowest cost of ownership.
- Full-Service Systems Integration
- Premier Crane Services and Solutions – including Skew Control, Collision Avoidance, Obstacle Avoidance, and No-Sway
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems including ABICS™ and SIBICS™ – Our Allen-Bradley or Siemens-based PLC positioning solutions
- AC & DC Drive Systems
- Motion Control
- 24/7 Support on Most Types of Controls & Drive Systems
- Electrical and Instrumentation/Control (E&IC)
- Control Panel Design, Assembly, Wiring, & Testing (UL508A, UL698)
- Full Project Implementation Services
- Programming (PLC, HMI, SCADA)
- Process Control Systems
- Camera and Vision Systems
- Industrial Network Design and Installation, including Fiber Optic Systems
- Machine Retroﬁts & Legacy Product Upgrades
- Bulk Material Handling