Since the beginning in 1987, Trutegra's team has been creating cost-effective, ﬂexible, efﬁcient solutions from simple panel design and assembly to complex turnkey systems for a wide variety of industries and applications. As a full-service integrator with an in-house UL-certiﬁed panel shop and complete CAD capabilities, they are proﬁcient in all major control platforms, PLC, HMI/SCADA systems, software languages, communication networks, drive systems, and industrial implementation. All electrical and instrumentation packages are designed for safety, quality, functionality, maintainability and constructability.
Trutegra is a Rockwell Authorized Systems Integrator AND a Siemens Solution Partner.
With many years of experience and a résumé of successful applications, Trutegra ensures our clients receive quality, ﬂexible solutions, reduced start-up time, continuity between projects and shortened design time yielding the lowest cost of ownership.
- Full-Service Systems Integration
- Premier Crane Services and Solutions – including Skew Control, Collision Avoidance, Obstacle Avoidance, and No-Sway
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems including ABICS™ and SIBICS™ – Our Allen-Bradley or Siemens-based PLC positioning solutions
- AC & DC Drive Systems
- Motion Control
- 24/7 Support on Most Types of Controls & Drive Systems
- Electrical and Instrumentation/Control (E&IC)
- Control Panel Design, Assembly, Wiring, & Testing (UL508A, UL698)
- Full Project Implementation Services
- Programming (PLC, HMI, SCADA)
- Process Control Systems
- Camera and Vision Systems
- Industrial Network Design and Installation, including Fiber Optic Systems
- Machine Retroﬁts & Legacy Product Upgrades
- Bulk Material Handling
"The Trutegra no-sway control system has greatly improved customer service, downtime, maintenance and efficiency at the Port Marina. The crane still operates at the same speed as before but we can handle more boats thanks to the coordinated moves and eliminated sway settling times that the no-sway software provides. Trutegra has also programmed in failsafes that virtually eliminate operator error such as a misplaced boat. The Port Marína stands as the marquee in fully automated dry stack hurricane protected facility. It's the only one like it across the nation. The F3 Marina Development group is excited about moving forward with more automated dry stacks as well as other applications such as parking and dry storage."