The integration of PLC systems, plant networks, operator interfaces, drive, and drive systems to solve customer problems is the base of all Trutegra businesses.
Solutions have been provided with Allen-Bradley, Siemens, ABB, Magnetek, and many others.
- In-House panel fabrication, assembly, wiring, and testing
- Standardized quality and testing procedures
- Panels assembled to current NEMA and NFPA standards
- UL508A certified
- CSA certified
- UL698A certified
- CE Conformity available upon request
- Panel retrofits on customer site
- Custom enclosures and layouts
- Unequaled quality, craftsmanship, and attention to detail
- Quality components and accessories as standard
- Wiring and component assembly is neat, well-organized, and clearly labeled
Operational Excellence and Sustainability (OES)
Research shows that companies utilizing plant floor data, in manufacturing and business software solutions, are on average, four times more profitable than those not using this data. Production and quality data, readily available in their plant floor automation solutions can be used to maximize profits.
Examples of OES 9ISA-95 compliant functionality include:
- Data collection and acquisition
- Product tracking and genealogy
- Resource allocation and status
Trutegra defines OES as making the right product, the right way, every time.